Click on the + to see the answers
- The pharmacy is licensed and has a legitimate pharmacy address listed on their website
- The pharmacy has a licensed pharmacist that reviews orders and is available for consultation
- The pharmacy should require the original copy of a written and signed prescription from the patient’s doctor
- The pharmacy dispenses name brand pharmaceuticals from known manufacturers
Would you expect any less from a pharmacy in your hometown?
- The pharmacy site you are reviewing is a brick and mortar, licensed pharmacy that clearly displays its business name, address, and contact information
- A licensed pharmacist is available to provide consultation to patients
- You receive assurance your personal and payment information will be kept confidential
In addition, you can find reliable information about safe and affordable online pharmacies on the following websites: PharmacyChecker.com and the Canadian International Pharmacy Association. These three organizations certify online pharmacies that are based outside of the U.S.